Congratulations on being selected. Please now read the below information carefully.
It is very important that you read the “Isle of Man FA Academy Parents Info 2022 - 23” document to find all necessary information on the programme. To locate this document, scroll to the bottom of this page.
You will need to send a completed “Isle of Man FA Academy Enrolment Form 2022” and a “Double Session, STO Form 2022” form (if paying via standing order) into the IOMFA office by post no later than 4pm, Friday 14th October 2022. Please send to: Isle of Man Football Association, The Bowl, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 1AD
The first session will be Tuesday 4th October 5-6pm at the Bowl.
Every player needs to attend a Girls U12's players and parents meeting (1 parent only) at the Bowl Boardroom 6-6:30pm,Thursday 13th October 2022.
- Evie Anderson (Douglas Royals)
- Millie Alman (Onchan)
- Isabel Gumley (Onchan)
- Amelia Griffiths (Douglas and District)
- Grace Workman (Onchan)
- Faith Teare (Douglas Athletic)
- Isobel Quirk (Peel)
- Tia Priestnal (Onchan)
- Ava Kelly (Onchan)
- Sian Edwards (Peel)
- Keira Jones (Marown)
- Kaylee Lewney (Peel)
- Erin Crellin (Peel)
- Clodagh Briercliffe (Onchan)
- Una Cleator (Ayre)
- Darci Skillen (Douglas and District)
- Jorja Hedley (Douglas Athletic)
- Amelie Henson (Douglas and District)
- Alexie Kaneen (Douglas Athletic)
- Bonnie Ellison (RYCOB)
- Darcey O’Rourke (Union Mills)
- Connie Lowley (Douglas Athletic)
- Erin Morgan (Onchan)
IOMFA Academy Player Enrolment Form
Double Session STO Form-2022
Parents Info 2022-23