Whether you are a 5 year old or 16 years old, there's a place for you to enjoy football and develop your skills in professional, safe and fund environments.
The Isle of Man FA and the Junior League offer our young stars the chance to get their first experiences of the beautiful game.
As players get older they need a place to develop further. The Junior League provides safe and structured environments for this to happen.
The Junior League offers league football from Under 12s through to Under 16s combining regular football with all the fun and passion associated with playing the game we all love.
- Mini-Soccer is for teams from U7s to U11s
- Run by dedicated volunteers, Mini-Soccer is played as part of the Junior League Development Group
- Fixtures are generally played on a weekly basis on Sunday mornings
- The game is structured to help youngster develop by allowing them more touches of the ball
- The pitch sizes differ according to the age groups of the players
- Regular festivals are held throughout the season to aid the boys' development
The Junior League provide regular, fun and structured football for U12-U16 teams.
If you're interested in joining an existing team or finding out how you can enter a new team into one of the leagues, get in touch with us and we'll support you through the process.
Junior League Contact Details
Secretary: Mark Kelly