As the governing body of football on the Isle of Man, our role is to help support, develop and promote the sport so that as many people across the county have the opportunity to participate in the game in any way they choose.
Interested in helping us achieve these aims? Take a look at our current list of vacancies, below:
The Isle of Man Football Association seek applications for an additional Director to join the existing Board. Ideally any candidates will have Marketing and Communications skills to assist the Board with the day to day running of The Football Association and have an understanding of grassroots football on the Isle of Man.
The Job Description is as attached and applicants should send their letter explaining the reason as to why they should be considered for the role to:
Frank Stennett CEO, Isle of Man Football Association, The Bowl, Douglas, Isle of Man IM2 1AD or by e-mail to email@example.com
Following receipt of any applications a formal interview process will take place at a date to be decided and agreed with any candidates
Please note this position is a volunteer role only and there are no salary or pension benefits attached
Should any potential candidates wish to discuss the position please ring Frank Stennett on 01624 613750
Isle Of Man Football Association Limited
Role Description for the Marketing and Communications Director
The Marketing and Communications Director is responsible for overseeing the overall marketing and communications of the organisation and will work alongside the existing Board members and IOMFA permanent staff to improve the overall marketing and communication channels that are presently utilised by the Association. Any appointed person is accountable to the Board of Directors through the Chairman.
The Marketing and Communications Director is required to:
- Attend Board meetings as and when required.Meetings are normally held at the Isle of Man FA Office every month.
- Attend other Meetings of the Association if required to do so
- Be available to meet with the CEO and the Chair on a regular basis and to meet with the Association’s representatives to ensure appropriate and consistent communications to Member Clubs and the wider football fraternity are made on a frequent basis.
- To ensure we circulate agreed social media marketing messages via the IOMFA website, IOMFA Facebook account and IOMFA Twitter accounts.
- To assist with approved IOMFA Press Releases as and when required
- To uphold the objectives and strategic objectives of the Isle of Man Football Association
- To be aware of the directives as issued by The Football Association in line with the National Game plans as issued from Wembley and St Georges Park
- To be considerate to and have an understanding of all agreed safeguarding principles as issued by The FA.
- This is a volunteer position and the role has no pension or salary benefits