Congratulations on being selected. Please now read the below information carefully.
It is very important that you read the “Isle of Man FA Academy Parents Info 2022 - 23” document to find all necessary information on the programme. To locate this document, scroll to the bottom of this page.
You will need to send a completed “Isle of Man FA Academy Enrolment Form 2022” and a “Double Session, STO Form 2022” form (if paying via standing order) into the IOMFA office by post no later than 4pm, Friday 14th October 2022. Please send to: Isle of Man Football Association, The Bowl, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 1AD
The first session will be Tuesday 4th October 5-6pm at the Bowl.
Every player needs to attend a Girls U10's players and parents meeting (1 parent only) at the Bowl Boardroom 6:30-7pm, Wednesday 5th October 2022.
- Bibbi Simpson (Union Mills)
- Charlotte McKenzie (Laxey)
- Izzy Wallis (Colby)
- Charlotte Quayle (Onchan)
- Esme Rolofse (Union Mills)
- Freya Kenny (Union Mills)
- Holly Skillen (Douglas Athletic)
- Amber Thomas (Onchan)
- Amelia Callow (Douglas and District)
- Poppy Cheshire (Douglas and District)
- Alisha Callow (Douglas and District)
- Ava Grace Austin (Douglas and District)
- Marni Dixon (Douglas and District)
- Holly Alix Corlett (Douglas and District)
IOMFA Academy Player Enrolment Form
Double Session STO Form-2022
Parents Info 2022-23