2023 - 24 Squad
Congratulations on being selected. Please now read the below information carefully.
It is very important that you read the “Isle of Man FA Academy Parents Info 2023-24” document to find all necessary information on the programme. To locate this document scroll to the bottom of this page.
You will need to send a completed “Isle of Man FA Academy Enrolment Form 2023” and “Single Session STO Form 2023” form (if paying via standing order) into the IOMFA office by post no later than 4pm, Monday 16th October 2023. These forms are also found at the bottom of this page. Please send to: Isle of Man FA, The Bowl, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 1AD.
The first session will be on Thursday 12th October 6-7pm at the Bowl.
Only new players to the programme need to attend a Player and Parent's meeting (one parent only) at the Bowl Boardroom on Thursday 12th October at 6.30 - 7.15pm (train for 30 minutes and then come upstairs to the FA Boardroom).
Players listed as having an extended six session trial, will attend the first six training sessions before confirmation of their place in the squad.
1. Aidan Pickering (Corinthians)
2. Joshua Parsons (Ramsey)
3. Cameron Parsons (RYCOB)
4. Harry Higgins (Ramsey)
5. Bo Coulter (Corinthians)
6. Preston Anderson (Corinthians)
7. Charlie Craine (Ramsey)
8. Jonah Kenny (Corinthians)
9. Lex Johnston (Rushen)
10. Oscar Christian (Corinthians)
11. Aaron Vincent (Laxey)
12. Ollie Eyres (Ramsey)
13. Aaron Chadwick (Laxey) - 6 session extended trial
14. Leo Titley (Rushen) - 6 session extended trial
15. Declin Cowell (RYCOB) -6 session extended trial
16. Harrison Richards (Peel)
17. Max Smith (Laxey)
18. Charlie Arculus (Corinthians)
19. Noah Campbell (Corinthians)
20. Saul Tumblety (Laxey)
21. Charlie Alstead (Corinthians)
22. Bobby Baxter (Peel)
23. Alfie Price (Corinthians) - 6 session extended trial
24. Callum Yates (Laxey) - 6 session extended trial)
25. Charles Bartlett (Laxey) - 6 session extended trial)