2022 - 23 Squad
Congratulations on being selected. Please now read the below information carefully.
It is very important that you read the “Isle of Man FA Academy Parents Info 2022-23” document to find all necessary information on the programme. To locate this document scroll to the bottom of this page.
You will need to send a completed “Isle of Man FA Academy Enrolment Form 2022” and “Single Session STO Form 2022” form (if paying via standing order) into the IOMFA office by post no later than 4pm, Friday 14th October 2022. These forms are also found at the bottom of this page. Please send to: Isle of Man FA, The Bowl, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 1AD.
The first session will be on Thursday 6th October 6-7pm at the Bowl.
Every player needs to attend a Boys U14s players and parents meeting (1 parent only) at the Bowl Boardroom at 7-7:30pm on Thursday 6th October 2022
- Oliver Burden (Laxey)
- Aidan Pickering (Corinthians)
- Cameron Parsons (RYCOB) – 6-session extended trial
- Bo Coulter (St Johns)
- Josh Parsons (RYCOB) – 6-session extended trial
- Harry Higgins (RYCOB)
- Aaron Vincent (Laxey)
- Jimmy Butler (Peel)
- Noah Campbell (Corinthians)
- Max Smith (St Johns)
- Harrison Richards (Peel)
- Jonah Kenny (St Johns)
- Lex Johnson (St Johns)
- Ollie Eyres (RYCOB)
- Preston Anderson (St Johns)
- Alfie Price (Corinthians)
- Saul Tumblety (St Johns) – 6-session extended trial
- Bobby Baxter (Peel) – 6-session extended trial
- Charlie Arculus (Corinthians)
- Charles Bartlett (Laxey) – 6-session extended trial
- Connor Bell (St Johns) – 6-session extended trial
- Oscar Christian (Corinthians) – 6-session extended trial
- Charlie Craine (RYCOB) – 6 session extended trial
- Alex Harrison (Laxey) – 6 session extended trial
- Charlie Alstead (St Johns)
- Joe Newburn (Peel) – 6 session extended trial