On Saturday 22 July 2023, Big Football Day will be here, and this is your official invite to be a part of it.
Join us to celebrate England kicking off their Women’s World Cup campaign, with your very own Big Football Day event.
From football taster sessions for all, to watch parties to see the action unfold – bring the festival vibes to your community.
Don’t think about it for too long! For those that sign up early, The FA is offering some festival packs, which include bunting and banners, foam fingers, transfer tattoos and face paint – act now so you don’t miss out.
What does the day look like?
There are loads of ways to bring this to life on the day and support tools to help – you choose what’s right for you...
- Deliver taster sessions
There are six different participation taster session themes to choose from. Simply select the age range of your sessions and if it’s female only or mixed.
- Host a watch party
Could you do this at your club or a venue in your local community? Bring people together and celebrate England’s first match v Haiti which kicks off at 10.30 am (BST).
- Bring the festival vibes
Bring a little extra to your day, think about making it something for everyone. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Food and drink (keep everyone energised)
- Music (to bring the party feels)
- Face paint and games (not just for the kids!)
How do I get involved?
All it takes is three simple steps…
1. Click the ‘Get Involved’ button below.
2. Register your event on our new platform for Big Football Day and tell us about your club/sessions and what your day will look like.
3. Start getting prepared for your event by using the session ideas within the resources section to plan your day. You can then promote your sessions for new and existing participants to register from the 22 June. Marketing assets will be available then to help you do this.
You'll find more information here