a FUTURE WHERE EVERY PERSON INVOLVED FEELS SAFE AND INSPIRED TO ENJOY THE LIFE CHANGING BENEFITS THAT COME FROM FOOTBALL
A statement at the heart of the Isle of Man FA’s strategy for grassroots football in the island, which will guide us to 2024 and beyond.
The strategy, which was produced last year, covers six key success measures:
- Safe environments to participate in football
- Lead the growth of football
- Develop and nurture the CFA workforce
- Improve & modernise the business
- Deliver good customer service
- Drive equal opportunities for all
You can read the full strategy by following this link.