Full time position – Salary £22,500 per annum
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to develop football on the Isle of Man. This position reports directly to the Senior Football Development Officer and will support the delivery of The FA National Game Strategy on the Isle of Man.
Core responsibilities within the role will be to:-
- Double participation in female football by 2021 and sustain and grow participation for female players aged of all ages
- Lead and deliver against the female talent development programme within the Isle of Man.
- Ensure the workforce is adequate to develop the female game and is supported and developed, including coaches, referees, volunteers, young leaders.
- Support to development of female leagues and club services
- Develop and implements an annualcoach education programme that meets the defined needs of the Island
- Ensure all youth teams have a qualified coach
- Deliver against BAME and Female coaching targets
- Ensure the Safeguarding Operating Standard is maintained in all aspects of programme delivery
- Develops the IOMFA marketing initiatives utilising the IOMFA website, Twitter and Facebook accounts and other media outlets
The person appointed will need to be passionate and committed to the development of football at a local level with a specific interest in the female game and coach education. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with volunteer club and league representatives as well as referees, coaches and welfare officers. The ability to multi-task and handle a busy work schedule is essential. You must be a team player and have the ability to use your own initiative with a keen eye for detail. The role will also incorporate responsibilities for developing media coverage utilising the IOMFA website, Twitter and Facebook accounts and other media links.
The post is primarily based at the Isle of Man FA Headquarters at The Bowl, Douglas, contracted to 37.5 hours per week.
For information on roles and responsibilities for this position, please view the role description.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter marked ‘Football Development and Marketing Officer vacancy’ to Frank.Stennett@isleofmanfa.com
If you have any further questions, please contact: Frank Stennett on 01624 613750.
The closing date for applications will be 5pm on Friday 17th August 2018.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 23rd August and also Friday 24th August 2018
The Isle of Man Football Association is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The salary Band for this role is to be agreed with Steve Carter
Contract until June 2021.